THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wellies and Le Affaire de Cheval


Wellies. Everybody loves Wellingtons. They are fun, cute, stylish... and oh so necessary when you are traipsing around a muddy stable with full of horse shit!
I bought these Wellies today. I have never been so happy to purchase a pair of boots in my life. If I have to side step one more pile of horse shit without rubber boots.... Somebody is going DOWN! If I come home with sand between my toes one more time.... and I have NOT gone to the beach... Your gonna hear about me on CNN....
"American girl goes postal at French horse stable!"
Today was horseback riding... I love Tuesdays because the Kid has something to do in the afternoon that requires him to be out of the house. He spends a lot of time inside the house... as do many French people, and needs to get out more. I like it because I don't have to actually plan anything for him. It rained all day yesterday so his lesson began in the indoor riding ring. Today was especially cool because he took his lesson with typical kids. Of course he engaged in loud vocalizations the ENTIRE time but hey.... he was with typical peers. His older cousin was with him and was able to assist with all the good prompting stuff. I of course had 2 clickers counting all the loud vocs. After the lesson, the group took a trot in the forest. This part was cool until I had to trudge through mud and slime and horse shit behind the group.... while clicking screaming and loud vocs.
Ok... not so much my idea of a good time.
"We're going deeper into the forest? SHITE! Don't stand directly behind the horse? Ok... uh... there's mud... (step right).... there's mud here too... F**ck! This SUCKS without boots, I am so buying Wellies. Forget this crap. Ouch, damned branch... where the hell did that come from?" Merde!
Of course I had to go straight to the source for my Wellies.... yep you guessed it ENGLAND, because French people don't have feet larger than a size 8. This annoys me... because I am a SHOE WHORE and I have big feet. The fact that I can't go shopping in the "Fashion Capital of the World" for shoes that fit really gets me going. I feel cheated... kinda like the person who won the prize but has to call the 800 number to collect! SHITE!
Anyways, the Wellies will be here in time for next week's affaire de cheval. Yeah, bring on the horse shit now!