THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

That Was Then...This Is Now

There once was "The Villa". A great little 1Br condo that overlooked the park. It needed major updating, but the rent was good and cheap for the neighborhood. The people were awesome and everyone had a dog... I was most content. This is what the Villa used to be...















Now there is "The Flat".






This is what I now live in. I have given up my little villa that overlooks the grassy knoll, and have moved into "The Flat". The flat is nice... I was the first one to christen the shower and use the washer/dryer... The flat is nice... very nice indeed. Modestly decorated in the typical French style, with some Spanish influence. All the appliances and furniture are new. There is some wonderful tile in the bathroom and every time I go in there I feel really happy. Its got a combination of colors that I love... blue and yellow.The best part about "The Flat" is it is FREE! You can't beat that with a bat, shovel, or anything else in hanging on your little tool belt! It's kinda hip and funky, especially with the red pillows. The red makes it punchy and alive! I like it.

Here are the kitchen, dining room, mudroom areas. I really appreciate the mudroom-esque. I don't have to take coats and shoes upstairs. That works for me because the shoes are the first thing to come off when I walk into the house.
So for now... this is home...I'll post other pics from the flat on another page.